Express Beauty Boutique 3pcs Tweezers Set is the best solution
Try these Pro Beauty Tips to score perfect eyebrow arches:
1. Choose the Right Tweezers.
2. Tweeze after Your Shower: Warm water opens the follicles and softens hairs, helping them slip out more easily.
3. Ease the Plucking Pain: If plucking is too painful dab on a numbing gel before you tweeze .
4. Ditch Your Magnifying Mirror: This tool can make it look like there’s more hair to remove than there really is, which can lead to over plucking.
5. Know Your Arch Limits: Hold a pencil for guidance. Your brows should begin directly above your tear duct, peak in line with the outer side of your iris, and end at a point that falls 45 degrees from the outer corner of your eye.
6. Create Your Shape: Once you have determined how your brows should curve, outline your ideal arch using a soft, creamy brow pencil, then remove only the hairs that fall above or below your self-made stencil.
7. Reduce Redness: Immediately after tweezing, gently pat on an over-the-counter cortisone cream like to minimize any resulting inflammation.
8. Brush Up: Style your arches with a brow brush or a clear, brow-gel wand.
9. Fill in the Blanks: Color in sparse spots with a pencil or a powder. Brunettes should opt for a shade or two lighter than their hair color. Lighter blondes can go for golden shades, while darker blondes call for a taupe tone. Redheads reach for a warm, brown hue.
10. Grow Them In: Over plucked? Refrain from tweezing for at least three weeks so you can see the natural growth pattern and shape.
11. Bonus Eyebrow Shaping Tip: Get the Tint.
✔ Set of 3 Slanted, Straight & Pointed Tweezers
✔ Deluxe Pouch