503 Service Unavailable
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
Express Beauty Boutique 3pcs Tweezers Set is the best solution
Try these Pro Beauty Tips to score perfect eyebrow arches:
1. Choose the Right Tweezers.
2. Tweeze after Your Shower: Warm water opens the follicles and softens hairs, helping them slip out more easily.
3. Ease the Plucking Pain: If plucking is too painful dab on a numbing gel before you tweeze .
4. Ditch Your Magnifying Mirror: This tool can make it look like there’s more hair to remove than there really is, which can lead to over plucking.
5. Know Your Arch Limits: Hold a pencil for guidance. Your brows should begin directly above your tear duct, peak in line with the outer side of your iris, and end at a point that falls 45 degrees from the outer corner of your eye.
6. Create Your Shape: Once you have determined how your brows should curve, outline your ideal arch using a soft, creamy brow pencil, then remove only the hairs that fall above or below your self-made stencil.
7. Reduce Redness: Immediately after tweezing, gently pat on an over-the-counter cortisone cream like to minimize any resulting inflammation.
8. Brush Up: Style your arches with a brow brush or a clear, brow-gel wand.
9. Fill in the Blanks: Color in sparse spots with a pencil or a powder. Brunettes should opt for a shade or two lighter than their hair color. Lighter blondes can go for golden shades, while darker blondes call for a taupe tone. Redheads reach for a warm, brown hue.
10. Grow Them In: Over plucked? Refrain from tweezing for at least three weeks so you can see the natural growth pattern and shape.
11. Bonus Eyebrow Shaping Tip: Get the Tint.
✔ Set of 3 Slanted, Straight & Pointed Tweezers
✔ Deluxe Pouch