Express Beauty Boutique Professional Quality Stainless Steel Cuticle Remover 2pcs Set.
HOW TO TRIM YOUR CUTICLES:
1. Soak: Soaking helps soften the nail and cuticle, but remember to use a cuticle remover which breaks down dead skin cells—instead of a cream or oil.
2. Push: Use an Express Beauty Boutique cuticle pusher to lightly rub the nail bed with minimal pressure. Your nails will immediately feel smoother and healthier.
3. Buff: Buff the rough skin attached to the cuticles with a rectangular coarse nail buffer. You will be amazed at much dead skin you can take off with gentle pressure.
4. Nip: After you have pushed back your cuticles, you can turn to your nippers for any extra hangnails. Make sure your nippers are sharp.
5. Maintain: The key to well-groomed cuticles is moisture and exfoliation! You have to remove dead skin cells on your nails just like your face. Keep fingers hydrated, push the cuticle back every week.
6. Keep your cuticles healthy in between manicures to prevent buildup: Don’t bite your nails or use harsh chemicals on your fingers, like acetone-based nail polish remover. These habits will cause your cuticles to get dry and cracked, and could lead to an infection.
✔ Nail Nipper Size: 4″ * 2.68″, ½ jaw. Material: stainless steel, grips with rubber coating
✔ Nail Pusher Length: 4″ (10cm), Material: stainless steel
✔ PU Leather Case