Creates Long Lasting Natural Curls For All Eye Lashes Shapes With No Pinching. Get your Best beauty Gift
HOLDS EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
- The versatility of this organizer pouch is simply matchless.
- Use it as a makeup bag and freshen up on the go or as a toiletry kit when you are away from home.
- It has enough room for anything you might possible need from medication, razors, jewelry, tweezers, makeup brushes, toothpaste, deodorant, hand sanitizrer and lipsticks or any product!!
SPACIOUS BUT COMPACT:
- Although this travel bag has plenty of room for your items, it’s not too bulky and can easily be carried wherever you go!
- Not to mention, how easy and fast it is to pack and unpack it when you are in a hurry!
- Last-minute packing is simply not an issue anymore!
- Water Resistant/Sweatproof but NOT 100% waterproof
- Large Bag: Approximately 6...
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B01E2TNMUE”]Read More
1. Coriander and Turmeric powder
Prepare a paste from coriander leaves and strain the liquid. Add turmeric to the coriander juice and mix it; leave it on the face for 30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do it every night.
2. Besan and almonds paste
This treatment is recommended for the nose. Prepare a scrub with almonds and besan powder and use it to get rid of blackheads.
3. Baking soda
Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply to the area for 25 minutes. Wash it off with warm water to get rid of blackheads. Do a test patch, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Honey is also considered one of the best ingredients for skincare, either as a facial pack or mask. So apply honey on your face to get rid of blackheads.
5. Coffee face scrub
Besides removi...Read More
Blackheads – they look just as unattractive as the name sounds. They can appear suddenly overnight without warning and once they do make an appearance, they don’t ever seem to want to disappear. Blackheads are not painful, however their appearance is a clear indication that the pores of your skin desperately need to be cared for. When blackheads are left untreated, they can spread quite rapidly. The most common places for them to appear are on the chin, around the nose and on the nose.
TYPE OF BREAKOUT – PIMPLE, BLACKHEAD, WHITEHEAD OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Any breakout on your face is unwanted...Read More
A comedone extractor can remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads to leave you with a clear complexion. You can find the tool at most drugstores and department stores. One end of the tool is for blackheads, and the other end is for whiteheads. If you use this tool at home, follow these tips so you don’t damage your sensitive facial skin.
Dilate Your Pores
Before you use an extraction tool, dilate your pores. This makes it easier for the tool to loosen the blemish and pop it out. Taking a warm shower is often enough to dilate your pores, or you can use a facial steamer. To make your own facial steamer, boil water on the stove. Remove from heat and lean over the water with your face 8 to 12 inches from the water. Drape a towel over your head to trap the steam.
When you dilate you...Read More
Blowing hot air on your eyelash curler will help your lashes curl easier and stay curled longer; it works the same way heat changes the pattern of your hair and holds a curl with a curling iron. To do it, hit the lash curler with your blow dryer until it heats up, wait until it cools slightly but is still warm (you want to be sure not to burn your eyelid), and then clamp down on your lashes to curl them.
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00T417IFQ”]Read More