HOLDS EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
- The versatility of this organizer pouch is simply matchless.
- Use it as a makeup bag and freshen up on the go or as a toiletry kit when you are away from home.
- It has enough room for anything you might possible need from medication, razors, jewelry, tweezers, makeup brushes, toothpaste, deodorant, hand sanitizrer and lipsticks or any product!!
SPACIOUS BUT COMPACT:
- Although this travel bag has plenty of room for your items, it’s not too bulky and can easily be carried wherever you go!
- Not to mention, how easy and fast it is to pack and unpack it when you are in a hurry!
- Last-minute packing is simply not an issue anymore!
- Water Resistant/Sweatproof but NOT 100% waterproof
- Large Bag: Approximately 6...
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B01E2TNMUE”]Read More
TIPS FOR GETTING RID OF ACNE SCARS
Anybody who suffers from having acne is very well aware of how relieved one can feel after their acne infections have been treated and their skin no longer has acne on it. Unfortunately, their relief tends to disappear very quickly after they realize what the acne has left behind- acne scars. Although they are very irritating, acne scars are quite common. Frequently it is quite possible to avoid acne scarring if acne sufferers would just follow the advice that their dermatologist, family members or information found on the internet provides them with.
WHAT CAUSES ACNE SCARS TO FORM
The cause of acne scars is from popping or picking at one’s pimples...
In medical terms a blackhead is referred to as an open comedo. It is a non-inflamed mark of acne that is black or dark brown in color on the pore’s surface. They are frequently mistaken for dirt that you can scrub off. However, that isn’t possible. What they are really are is a combination of acne-causing bacteria, sebum (excess oil) and dead skin that becomes dark in color when it comes into contact with the air. Blackheads are the first stage of the acne formation process. If they are not treated, they can spread and also form pimples, which are also referred to as pustules or papules.
Acne and blackheads typically develop during puberty as hormones rise up to the skin’s surface...
Blackheads – they look just as unattractive as the name sounds. They can appear suddenly overnight without warning and once they do make an appearance, they don’t ever seem to want to disappear. Blackheads are not painful, however their appearance is a clear indication that the pores of your skin desperately need to be cared for. When blackheads are left untreated, they can spread quite rapidly. The most common places for them to appear are on the chin, around the nose and on the nose.
TYPE OF BREAKOUT – PIMPLE, BLACKHEAD, WHITEHEAD OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Any breakout on your face is unwanted...Read More
A comedone extractor can remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads to leave you with a clear complexion. You can find the tool at most drugstores and department stores. One end of the tool is for blackheads, and the other end is for whiteheads. If you use this tool at home, follow these tips so you don’t damage your sensitive facial skin.
Dilate Your Pores
Before you use an extraction tool, dilate your pores. This makes it easier for the tool to loosen the blemish and pop it out. Taking a warm shower is often enough to dilate your pores, or you can use a facial steamer. To make your own facial steamer, boil water on the stove. Remove from heat and lean over the water with your face 8 to 12 inches from the water. Drape a towel over your head to trap the steam.
When you dilate you...Read More
Eyelash curlers often become coated with mascara, as well as bacteria from your eyelashes and any powdered cosmetics they may come in contact with. Thankfully, they are easy to clean. Use the steps below regularly to keep your lash curler in like-new condition.¹
You Will Need:
- Cotton ball
- Eye makeup remover
- Baby oil
- Dish liquid
Steps to Clean the Curler:
- Moisten a cotton ball with eye makeup remover.² If you don’t have eye makeup remover, you can use baby oil instead.¹
- Use the cotton ball to clean the makeup of the metal bar and rubber pad of the curler.²
- Mix a few drops of dish liquid in a bowl of water. Dampen a soft cloth with the soapy water and wring the cloth out well so that it is only damp, not dripping.
- Wipe off the makeup remover residue and any remai...